What is International Psychology?
At The Chicago School, we define International Psychology the use of theory and the practice of psychology to provide services to individuals and groups working in international settings. Graduates are prepared to excel as leaders sensitive to cultural differences and prepared to promote social justice in an increasingly globalized world.
History of International Psychology at The Chicago School
国产偷拍视频At The Chicago School, International psychology graduates are prepared to assume a broad-range of leadership positions in multinational organizations or organizations with international missions. Equipped with advanced research and program evaluation skills and a rich appreciation for the individual and group consequences of global events, graduates are prepared to apply psychological principles in the development of policy, to assist individuals and organizations with understanding and collaborating with diverse cultural populations, and to design and evaluate the efficacy of international programs.
Degrees in International Psychology offered at The Chicago School
国产偷拍视频The Chicago School offers a variety of International Psychology programs, in multiple formats with a variety of concentrations.
International Psychology Programs
- M.A. in Psychology, International Psychology Concentration – Online
- M.A. in International Psychology – Online
- Ph.D. in International Psychology – Washington, D.C.
- Ph.D. in International Psychology – Online
- Ph.D. in International Psychology, Trauma Services Concentration – Washington, D.C.
- Ph.D. in International Psychology, Trauma Services Concentration – Online
- Ph.D. in International Psychology, Organizations & Systems Concentration – Online
- Ph.D. in International Psychology, Organizations & Systems Concentration – Washington, D.C.
Careers in International Psychology
国产偷拍视频The Chicago School’s International Psychology programs equip graduates with the skills necessary to succeed in a variety of settings.
Public and Private Sector Employers:
- Non-governmental organizations
- The United Nations (UN) programs
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- The Pan American Health Organization (PAHO)
- Multinational organizations
- Humanitarian aid
- Peace Corporation
- Red Cross